Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Update

I know everyone is probably waiting with bated breath about whether I went for the deal or not.

Yes and no.

No, I didn't buy the $50 deal. I reread the comments on yelp and most of them talked about the owners unresponsiveness. Seeing as how the procedure requires multiple visits, the last thing I need is unresponsiveness.

But, yes, I did buy the other more expensive deal.

I'm beyond stoked the possibility of even being significantly less hairy. Some might even say obsessed.

The appointment is a couple weeks out since I read you should wait at least 4 weeks since the last time you plucked because it rips out the hair folical and the laser won't see it. I'll let you know how it goes in case you want to gain some lessons learned through my little experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment