Thursday, May 19, 2011

End is near

Soooooo anyone got anything planned for after the rapture this weekend?

Personally I've been more entertained by the comments on FB than anything else. Thoughts about reducing unemployment, wondering what time it's going to be (5:45 pm is word on the street), excitement over the additional room at the bar for next year's St Patrick's day.

In my day-to-day, I also take every opportunity to bring it up to see how people respond. Sadly, few of my RL friends know about it and it kinda takes the funny out of the joke.

Or is it a joke?

It's kinda weird to think...what if he's right?

1 comment:

  1. I totally just learned about it today, but given my non-involvement in religion, that's not too suprising. I wonder if this will also solve any over population problems, hunger problems and the insanity of the parking lot at the grocery store on any give Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete