Friday, May 20, 2011

A sleeping mask kinda girl

I've been having trouble staying asleep for about 5 months. Or said differently, since we moved into the apartment.

One of the 'bonuses' of our place is floor to ceiling windows in the living room and bedroom. I'd briefly contemplated whether it was due to the sun coming up that caused my little eyeballs to open at 5:30am - 30 minutes before I'm supposed to be officially up.

Instead of using my extra 30 minutes to get to work on time (for a change) I usually struggled to go back to sleep thereby ending up oversleeping.

Why do I mention this you ask? Well, because I recently got a new possession. A sleeping mask!

I don't think I'd ever put money out for one, nor know where to buy one, but as luck would have it it was in the welcome package for a hotel we stayed at a couple weeks ago.

For entertainment sake, I tried it out at the hotel and slept through night. I've now been using it at home with equal success.Victory is mine! Plus, a free mask is way cheaper than blackout curtains.

Never saw myself as one of those sleeping mask kinds of girls...but I kinda like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment