Saturday, September 4, 2010

Got that guilty feeling

Despite being in Dream State, I'm going to go ahead and complain. The pressure to go out and see things is freaking overwhelming me.

If I were in Florida right now, I'd have gone for a run, had some breakfast, cleaned something, and begun harassing PC to wake up.

In Dream State this morning, I went for a run (which was amazing views and the hills are going to do wonders on my glutes), took the long way home to look at the outsides of some apartments nearby, had breakfast, went to a nearby deli for coffee to look at my apartment guide, and returned home for lunch.

Although I've accomplished the same amount, if not more today, I feel horribly guilty that I'm a little to tired to get on a metro to go visit an outdoor market like I'd planned. Especially because I'm supposed to have dinner plans to meetup with a women's group this evening. Seems like I should conserve energy to be social with strangers tonight.

Tomorrow I may be meeting up with a friend of PC's family who's in town for a conference so I may be forced to 'site see'.

It's just that, with all the excitement of moving up to Dream State cause there's so much to do...you'd think I'd be DOING more.

No comments:

Post a Comment