Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crashing

I awoke at ungodly hour this morning with my dream fresh in my mind, it having weirdly played as if on repeat for the second time. A dream in which the world was coming to an end with the ground literally falling down around us and meteors crashing into buildings. I was torn between accepting the inevitable and creating the lists of things that needed saving. I managed to even feel guilty for things like forgetting the pets, not having backed up pictures...

Wow!

Talk about my mind playing out my feelings huh? Still drowsy but trying to get the dream from replaying yet again, I googled the meaning of the world coming to an end in the dream dictionary.

Apparently, not suprisingly, it represents a feeling of being overwhelmed and a complete lack of control.

Yup think that sums it up. But I gotta say the lack of restful sleep isn't helping anything, so I'd respectfully ask that my brain stick to sharing only new news.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment