Sunday, June 19, 2011

ZZt ZZt

Yesterday was the day of the ZZt ZZt. Also known as the day I went under the laser to kill some hair follicles.

I've been excited for weeks but by the time I actually arrived I was a little nervous about what to expect. I'm just not the kind of person that does anything permanent to her body - I'm just that much of a commitment-phobe. Plus, there were varying reports of whether it was going to hurt.
In the end, it was less painful than having eyebrows waxed. At least in my opinion. The woman also kept increasing the number (whatever that means) because my skin was tolerant of it. She claims this means that I should require few treatments. And, there was a bit of burnt hair smell that was somewhat unexpected.

I gotta say. It was kind of anti-climatic. She warned me that it may take up to four weeks for my little hair-friends fall out.

I've got my eye on you little hairs - and you have been evicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment