Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Planning ahead

I'm in the final weeks before flying back to Florida to pack up the rest of the house, the 'kids', and PC. I'm preemptively stressed. As seen in my email exchange about my schedule for the week I'm there to pack:
  •  I fly in Saturday afternoon and pack.
  • Sunday, I pack. Might have a garage sale. Step mother may be flying in to help with packing. I will have break down about all the shit to be done and all the things I have to throw away or give away and see dollar signs in each item.
  • Monday, I take my car to be painted. And pack. Call in to poorly timed conference call about work project.
  • Tuesday, pack. Throw shit out.
  • Wednesday, truck and movers arrive. Step mother leaves, I think.
  • Thursday, pick up painted car. Pack up 'kids', trek the hell up to PC's parent's house 3 states away. If not already gone, step mother leaves this day.
  • Friday, actually leave because wasn't able to actually get everything done on Thursday.
  • Saturday, pretend to relax at his parent's house. Open presents.
  • Sunday, make small talk, but worry about the kittie kids peeing inappropriately, freezing, and/or being eaten by his mom's dogs. Depart for Dream State.
  • Monday, arrive in Dream State most likely late for our move in appointment.
  • Tuesday, return to work. Or, call in sick.
Friend's response?

"All right.
#1- sounds like you are already having a breakdown lol

#2- I think I will just come help you pack when I'm free. And we can drink.

PC better be packing."

I'm going to miss these kinds of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment