Thursday, December 23, 2010

And so begins the cross country trek

I might officially be too old to sleep on the floor. It hurts. Or, said differently, I hurt.

Why am I on the floor you ask? Well, because all our stuff is on a big old moving truck as of last evening. A truck I might add that is nearly twice as large as we'd planned.

Frankly, I don't know how PC is going to drive it. Though I suppose the good news is that most of it is highway driving.

We have some minor stuff left to do with the house today and then we head off to our first stop...his parents house.

Five long hours in the car. With all the kids. Last count: two cats, a dog, and a fish.

Yay, Christmas.

A few days later, we make the final 15 hour push to Dream State.

Makes me appreciate the 2 hour direct flight.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: