Friday, July 15, 2011

Starved

While the WW diet pretty much allows anything (within reason), I'm starving. Unfortunately (perhaps fortunately for WW) it's not WW's fault.

You see, despite being starved I have zero interest in eating anything I have in the house. And, when I think "Well, what outside of the house would you like to eat?" I have no answer.I'm constantly a little nauseous. I assume because of the work situation. And, while I am all about alternative diet opportunities...I really am hungry.

The protocol has been: Hungry. Go look in fridge. See nothing. Find smell of fridge a little gross. Return to couch. Become hungrier. Return to fridge. Settle with cheese stick. Still hungry. Repeat. Try popsicle with some luck.

I managed some lean cuisine macaroni and cheese for lunch yesterday. PC took me for burgers last night.

Not sure what's going on.

In the meantime, doing ok on weight loss if only because I'm not eating. Know this is a horrible approach and going to completely backfire when nausea no longer works.

No comments:

Post a Comment