Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The sun will come out...

...tomorrow. When I interview. Again. And, I'm days away from what I think will be another invitation for another interview at a new company.

I guess I should not complain about the effort of interviewing when I just recently got done complaining about all the applying.

In other news, mean team member is in fact changing teams. Effective today. There's some amusing drama around it but suffice it to say Boss is back to liking me. While I'm not a fan of Boss' drastic flip flopping based on where the wind blows, I do like not being on the shit list.

1 comment:

  1. I think complaining sometimes helps things happen. A few times I've complained about something and shortly after things were fixed. It's like blogging the lost.

    ReplyDelete