Monday, March 7, 2011

Good news!

So, first and foremost, PC got a j.o.b! It was nice to see him come home from his interview lit up with the excitement of working for this company. Especially knowing that he'll be back to working on a team of people instead of so independently (read: kinda lonely). On the less positive note, it's a hell of a commute and they're totally low-balling him from a pay perspective. Unlike me, he's very unlikely to counteroffer even though he has the EXACT skill set they need to round out their business.

Second, I went shopping. To avoid any real issues around potential fluffiness on my part (even though the scale continues to say I'm below my usual weight but I don't believe it because I'm not working out, not eating overly well, and have been drinking like a fish) I bought a hell-a-lota shoes.

You're welcome DSW.

2 comments: