Saturday, October 16, 2010

Non-negotiable

I had this weird sense of nostalgia today. My college years specifically. In fact, if I hadn't had to wash it, I totally would have been in my college sweat shirt today.

One of the non-negotiables in my future 'permanent' apartment with PC will be an in-apartment washer and drier. In all seriousness, it would not have been a negotiable now if not for the fact that I'm on a month to month lease in a furnished apartment within walking distance of a metro...so something had to give.

Anyway, there is something to be said for being able to do 3 loads of laundry simultaneously...but, I was totally waiting for some random to come talk to me while I was organizing my unmentionables. Talk about peer pressure for getting rid of any of my old, non-VS bras and panties.

Luckily, no one spoke to me over my unmentionables. No clothing appears to have been stolen. Two socks seem to have committed hari-cari and ripped their heels out...which I find extremely odd that two  socks with the same injuries would have shown up in the same load when there was no sign of near-death when I wore them last. But alas. Perhaps socks will be on the list of 'athletic wear for the freaking frozen tundra' that Dream State is quickly becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment